This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RSS GEN Notice
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause interference.
2. This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Notice RSS GEN
Cet appareil contient des émetteurs ou des récepteurs exempts de licence qui sont conformes aux CNR d’Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada qui sont exempts de licence. L’exploitation est soumise aux deux conditions suivantes :
1. Cet appareil ne peut pas causer d’interférence.
2. Cet appareil doit accepter toute interférence, y compris les interférences qui peuvent provoquer un fonctionnement indésirable de l’appareil.
EU, UK Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, PreAct Technologies declares that the equipment type LOW VOLTAGE is in compliance with Directives and Regulations applicable for the purpose of CE (UKCA) Marking. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address http://www.preact-tech.com/regulatory-compliance. ”